Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After years of searching I have finally found a legit opportunity that will allow me to make a great income! you can too!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:58 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 50 Total Views

After being a working mother all my life I have finally found a work at home opportunity that has changed my life. I now have time to fix great meals and enjoy them with my family, hang out with my husband on his days off, and I actually have time to sit down and relax in the evening instead of catching up with the mounds of laundry! I now work around my family’s schedule and needs and can make a great income doing it! I work with a reputable company that is over 20 years old, risk free, and registered with the Better Business Bureau. There are NO hidden fees, NO Telemarketing, NO selling, No deliveries, NO inventory, No parties, and best of all this is not a MLM! You can work part time or full time depending on your income goals, everything is month to month, and there are no contracts or quotas. To request information visit http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/ohiogreen or call 419-562-1606 and ask for Tammy or Robert. We would be glad to share with you what
gave us and so many others the chance to make a great income from home.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)