Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Found a reason to put real clothes on instead of sweats /jeans one night a week!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:43 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 71 Total Views

Hi Ladies, I am a stay at home mom right now and an Occupational therapist by perfession. If your like me, you get up throw on a pair of jeans/ sweats (NO Make up) and begin your day and miss putting on more dressier clothes as I did when I worked? Well, I found a reason to dress up and put on make up one night a week and earn up to $200. in three hours or less!!!!

I went to a home party one night at a friend's house and met someone who allowed me the reason. She offered me the chance to be my own boss and start for FREE!!!. Well I jumped at the chance. Two days later I began my home based  business with Lia Sophia Jewelry!!!! I started doing one to two shows a month and saw how I was making 30-40% on my sales. This allows me to contribute to our home finances again and have my own spending money.

I had NO Experience in sales before but quickly saw how the products sell themselves!! If you think you or know someone who may be interested contact me. There are areas in the southern and midwest areas who are just beginning to be introduced to Lia Sophia Jewelry and you can be one of the few to grow in these areas. Visit my site at www.liasophia.com/tina

P.S. The Jewlery looks Good with Jeans and sweats too!!!

Hope to talk to you soon,

blinggirl

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)