Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work from Home with Barefoot Books

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:45 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

Hello

Hi my name is Kerie and I am a Barefoot Books Stallholder. Barefoot Books is a award-winning line of children's books that encourage art, creativity, imagination, green living and more.  My family loves the books and I love how flexible the program is as I am free to run my business in the ways that suit me and fulfill my needs. I do most of my sells online and have been with Barefoot since the fall and love it. Here are a few quick points about Barefoot Books Stallholder program.

-Registrations is Free
-Starter Kit is optional
-No monthly minimums or sales goals to reach.
-Make it a full time career, fundraise, sell online, sell locally, sell in already established retail venue or simply run it as an affiliate!
-Own your own Barefoot Books website for free starting May 2009, until then pay a small monthy fee.
-Place banners on other websites and/or blogs and earn 20-40% commission.
-Earn 20% in free product, upfront discounts, monthly bonuses and fantastic special offers.
-Enjoy prizes, incentives, workshops and get-togethers… and simply doing something you love
-Mentor other Stallholders and create your own Barefoot community
-Embrace creativity and bring something a little different to traditional book-selling from storytelling and craft activities to children's art and writing competitions, the Stallholder program allows you to explore your own creativity and create a community buzz!

Barefoot is committed to bringing art and story to today's children in a way that encourages their creativity and honors the diversity of the many traditions of the world.

Watch The Video On Barefoot's Story:
http://www.barefoot-books.com/us/site/pages/barefoot_story_video.php

Please feel free to contact me at KerieMiller@mybarefootbooks.com with any questions you may have...I know it seems like a lot but I really wanted to provide you with as much information as possible to empower you with information for your decision.

Happy Stallholding!

Fondly,
Kerie Miller
Barefoot Books Stallholder

If interested in learning more about Barefoot Books click the link below and start living barefoot!

Barefoot Books

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)