Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Open this post to find out how you can start your own home business for FREEEEEEEEEEE

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 51 Total Views

Hello,

Have you ever seen a post about some business and then decided not to try it out because it required you to spend some money upfront? Well, with Diamond Creek Candles, there is no risk for trying it out.

You do not have to put one penny down to start your own business. You get a 30 day trial period with no risk, no obligations, no strings attached. You will get a fully functioning website with an e-cart and will be able to make money from the very begining. You will get a commission on everything you sell.

If you decide that this is for you, then you can continue to be a rep for less than the cost of 2 gallons of gas a mth.

So, come one, come all. Check out my website at

http://www.hcsmartbiz.com

and see if owning a candle business is the right business for you. It most certainly has been for me. I am already getting my Christmas orders coming in and I make 40% on every sale.

Diamond Creek Candles produces beautiful, hand-poured, decorative, highly fragranced, clean burning candles that sell themselves. You do not have to have any sales experience to own this business. I just carry my samples case in my bag and people stop me on the street and ask me what that smell is.

While you are signing up or checking out my candles, please enter the free, no purchase necessary candle drawing.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)