• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Business

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 60 Total Views

Hi

I work as a mentor/coach with Mentoring For Free.  My fee is F R E E.

The training is to teach you how to market your business on the Internet.  Learn how to talk to your prospects and understand their personalities, learn how to evaluate a business.

What is the compensation plan and how to do the math, the secret words in the policies and procedures.  Did you know that terms and conditions are not policies and procedures.

Learn which sites are best for advertising at a low cost or no cost.  Learn how to write a letter or write your story that will make someone want to know more.

Do you want to learn a new way to prospect and not do cold calling or buy leads, or go after family and friends; then take our training.  It is much nicer to talk to someone who wants to talk to you.

Learn that there are illegal businesses like pyramid schemes, scams and businesses that are not set up so that you will earn a significant income on a part time basis.  Learn what you can and cannot put in advertising.  Listing your income is illegal.

I am hear to offer you free training for any business.  No businesses are mentioned in our training, and no products.  I will not try to get you into a business or to sell you anything.

So, what are you waiting for.  Grab this opportunity and build a business for lifelong success.

Success in 10 Steps

Betty

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)