Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Staying Motivated When Friends & Family Don't Understand What Your "Work" Is

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:20 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 46 Total Views

I've been working solely from home (online) for over a year. While I admit there was a bit of a learning curve on the technical side and trying to figure out how I could best use my talents; what I found to be the most trying was the fact that no one really understood what I did.

My husband & family didn't see it as "Work" because I stayed home, but I found myself working 18hrs days just trying to READ all the info out there while building my client base.

When the money didn't come in right away, the mutters of "Get a real job" got louder and I wondered where all that "support" was that everyone promised when I first took the plunge.

I realized the hardest part of working from home is the feeling of isolation as you hunch over your keyboard and hope this next idea is the real deal. I recently came across a video someone sent me a link to & it blew me away. It felt good to hear someone voice the frustration I'd felt with: 

* Staying Focused 
* Eliminating Self-Sabotage
* Overcoming Isolation
* Harnessing Energy

Ever felt yourself Become paralyzed by fear of failure???

If so, you are not alone - and it's not your fault!

Success Is a mindset & you have more power than you realize.

Go watch the video and check out the program.

It's time to take a stand and purge the Dream Stealers from your life once and for all!
"Fire Your Family" right here:

MentalAlchemy

To your success,

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)