Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am able to work from home and set my own schedule! Work for a co. listed with the BBB and offers a risk free opportunity! Learn more!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:35 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 51 Total Views

I am a mother of two college students. Graduation day is quickly approaching, I should be thinking about how proud I am, but instead I keep thinking of the parent loans that I took out that will soon be due. Knowing that my part time job will not be of any help on paying the loans I began looking for a second source of income. I have finally found a legitimate opportunity that will allow me to work from home on my own time and offers me the ability to make a great income. I joined up with a team of wonderful people and began working with a company that is over 20 years old, registered with the Better Business Bureau, and offered a risk free opportunity. You can work from your home part time or full time, depending on your income goal, and you can create supplemental or replacement income. There are NO hidden fees and there is NO selling, NO taking orders, NO inventory, NO distributing, No parties, and NO MLM! To request more information visit http://wahmjobfinder.com/georgianatural or call 770-337-8814.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)