Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join Gold Canyon For FREE, 8 Days Left!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:32 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 43 Total Views

There are a lot of companies that offer a Home Business direction but you really have to believe in their product in order to sell it. I'm here to tell you that Gold Canyon not only sells The Worlds Finest Scented Candles but a Green line of cleaning products called Homeology www.BeGreenCleanBlue.com , The other line is called Emerge; for Body and Mind.

Join my Gold Canyon® Candles team this month for FREE after qualified sales! You can join for FREE 2 ways....

Purchase your full kit for $49.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain $700 in sales in your first 30 days you will be refunded your initial payment of $59.99 ...thus your kit would be FREE!!

Purchase the sampler kit for $24.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain sales of $350 in your first 30 days, you will be refunded your initial payment of $34.99...thus making your kit FREE!!

If you are unable to meet the sales, you just pay your final 2 payments!

Not only can you get your kit for FREE but through May 31, all new Demonstrators will receive a web site FREE for 90 days!!! The best marketing tool available. With the web site, all your customers receive monthly e-newsletters informing them of all current promotions at Gold Canyon available to them.

Interested?....Please contact me and I will mail you out some information.
Here is our May "Join Us" promotion link...have a look.
http://content.ll-0.com/gcessentials/May09JoinUSLR.pdf?i=050109021143

Hope you have a great day!

Gold Canyon Senior Demonstrator
www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
(540) 338-3991
rmcorns@gmail.com

by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)