Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sell Jewelry and get some for Free for yourself!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:03 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 76 Total Views

If you are looking for a work from home job that you will enjoy... consider Inspiranza Designs Jewelry. It is quality .925 silver, unlike costume jewelry, silver is a precious metal and retains it's value for years to come.

Our company offers generous hostess rewards, immediate 30% commission which averages about $250. per show. Direct shipping to customers, so once you submit the order you don't have to sort out boxes of stuff to be delivered. We have no annual renewal fee for consultants, no sales quotas, or inventory to keep. During your first 3 months as a rep. you can earn thousands of dollars worth of free jewelry for yourself! We have monthly specials for your customers and a lifetime warranty on their products. The company even offers a way to get you started with no money down.

Get paid to party! I have been in direct sales for a while, and this is the first company where I have actually enjoyed what I do! Come experience the difference.

Contact me today, and I can show you why .925 is your number for FUN and Income!

Jennifer Miller  email me at : J@afinerpoint.com

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)