Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BEING CLOSED MINDED, WILL ONLY KEEP YOU ON A JOB AND BROKE.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:09 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 67 Total Views

My husband became a Representative of a company by the name of ACN - they are a telcommunications provider. All we have to do is introduce people to the business,  if they want to make money and if they don't want to make money, we introduce them to the products so that they may save some money. The products are: Satellite TV( Dishnetwork and DirectV), ADT Home Security, ACN Local and Lond Distance, and ACN Digital Phone service with the IRIS 3000 VideoPhone ( where you can not only talk to your loved ones but see them also) The IRIS 3000 can be used anywhere in the world.

I am speaking the truth when I tell you this business is legit,  my husband has been with them for two months, and after seeing what the company is about, I signed on as a Rep also, so that not only will we have money for our everyday lives but also for my children to go to college. To learn more about what I do check out my website mrsboss.acnrep.com and feel free to give me a call @ 516-603-4583 anytime. Good luck on all your business ventures and God Bless. CHATESE

"A BETTER WAY OF LIFE AWAITS"

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)