Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The First Lie I Was Told.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 72 Total Views

My husband and I got into home businesses over two years ago.

Last summer we spent the summer in Brazil building our business and we had a blast but we lost lots of money.

Since then we have analyzed what we learned and what lies we were told. 

We've taken the lies we were told and turned them into motivation to create a system that markets and builds our business successfully inspite of the lies we were told.  So we've decided it would be effective to share these lies with my friends on Cafemom and then after making everyone aware with the lies we will teach you step by step how to set up your own system and teach you the marketing skills necessary for you to succeed inspite of the lies that you have been told.

So here's the first LIE about home businesses and network marketing that I was told.

1. The system is simple all you have to do is Use or consume the product yourself, then share your experience with the product with all of your friends and then invite them to get involved.

Well, I shared multiple opportunities with many many people that I know and we continued to only loose money.  In fact our upline told us that you just need to put 2 people into the business.

Only 2 people?! That sounded easy enough.  So we did that.  And it wasn't easy.

Then my upline told me to make a list with them and then go personally with my people, since we were there leaders in Brazil, and present the opportunity to all of the people on their lists.

So guess what we did.  We did exactly that.  My husband presented the opportunity to a couple of dozen people who were on our first two people's list and they ALL said NO.  It was devistating to my new distributor who had made a sacrifice to purchase his product and join the business.  They both ended up quiting because all of their friends said NO and they could not afford to continue.

But all of the training we would receive continued to tell this same LIE.  "Just stick to the system." they would say.  "The only people that don't make money in this industry are those that try to reinvent the wheel and don't listen," they would say.

Lies, all lies!  The only people that that worked for were the people who came into an organization with such a huge circle of influence that they could instantly sponsor hundreds of people into the business. 

Well, I didn't know any of those people.  Did that mean I was destined to fail?

Have any of you been told similar lies?  If so please share your stories hear.

Also join my newsletter and I will teach you step by step how to set up my system for your business.

Thanks,

Gidget05

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)