Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazing Business Opportunity For $1

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 84 Total Views

Are you still searching for an honest way to add to your income, replace an income, pay off debt or enjoy financial security?

If so, I wanted to let you know that now through the end of June ONLY, membership is $1. (Normally $29).

We're having some online Webinars this week for guests to learn the details of our team and how we can help you to work from home.  You'll need to have a high speed internet connection to attend. 

If you'd like to attend, please visit www.HomeWithCorbin.com and fill out the Get More Info link.  Please include a good time to call.  I will get in touch with you, share some basic information on our team, and  the different days and times that are available for our Webinars. 

There's absolutely no pressure - I'd just give you all the facts so you can make an educated decision.  So if you have a true desire to do what it takes to change your current financial situation and are hard-working and honest, I'd love to hear from you!  If you don't take the initiative to make the necessary changes in your life, then nothing will change.
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)