Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could $1 Change Your Life?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:32 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 108 Total Views

Are you still looking for the right business opportunity?

Do you want to be able to spend more time with your family, but are sick of the high-priced business opportunities out there?

I was in your shoes just 1 short year ago.  I was pregnant and due any day with my son, working a full-time job that, after having my son, paid just enough to cover daycare costs.  I wanted to be able to stay home with him.  So, I went and tried everything.  I spent a ton of money on home party businesses with no residual income.  My income was based on my sales, and it never seemed to matter how good my parties went, people just weren't buying the products.

Then I came across a group of moms that are helping other moms to work from home.  We work for ourselves, but not by ourselves.

No Parties

No Selling

Low Investment (normally $29, now just $1 til July 13th)

100% Guaranteed

If you're not satisfied with your business choice after 4 months, cancel your business for a full refund.  Wow, that's 120 days you get to change your mind.  Not 30 days, not 60 days, not 90 days.  120 days for you to get your business started and change your mind!  You won't find that with any other company.

Visit my site at http://www.HomeWithCorbin.com today to request more information today!

Hurry, the $1 business kit ends July 13th.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)