Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mary Kay

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:34 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

Hi Gals! I am a Mary KayBeauty Consultant and I just want you ladies to know that I have never found a skin care system that I like more than I do Mary Kay!!!! I'm not just saying this...it has cleared up my face and taken away little wrinkles that I was starting to get b4 I started  using it!!! If you would like to give it a try for yourself, I have samples I can mail to you. We also have color if that's what you are looking for.  Please though, always remember, no matter what brand of makeup you are using, use only that brand for everything,IE: cleanser, moisturizer, makeup, etc.. 

Companies have scientists that formulate their products to work together and make a great appearance on your skin.  If you use brand A for a cleanser, brand B for a moisturizer, and brand C for a foundation, you are messing with chemicals that may not agree with each other and that can cause breakouts, allergic reactions, redness, etc., so don't try to be a scientist unless that's what you really do for a career!

Mary Kay had taught me so many things that I did not know about skin and I love the way my skin looks now.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)