Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A wellness Company

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:26 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

Hi:

My name is Debbie Kilgore and I work for Melaleuca.  Melaleuca has been in business for 24 years.  They sell household cleaners and personal items that are natural and chemical free.  These products rank right up there with the best offered on the market, and are very concentrated which saves you money.  Working for Melaleuca is as simple as changing stores.  I buy the same products from them that I would go and buy at Walmart or Target and they are delivered directly to my door.  This doesn't increase my household budget as I am buying these products anyway.  All I have to do to get free products and get paid is to use the products and tell people IF I like them.  There is a start up cost of $29.00 for your kit and then you buy 35 points worth of products each month which amounts to about $60.00.  You can buy the products or you can sign up and get the preferred customer prices.  You can contact me at kil309@hotmail.com if you would like to talk to me about this opportunity or if you would like to just try the products.  There is a 30 day free trial.  All the products are guarenteed.  If you do not like them you return the empty container for a full refund.  You also get $100.00 of free products when you join.

Debbie Kilgore

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)