Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LISTEN UP!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

Okay ladies, I know alot of you come on here advertising your home business or are looking for a home business. I REALLY want to tell you about Scentsy if you are LOOKING for a new home business. I was just like you, tried a few different ones, each one getting caught up in the hype they sell ya, telling everyone THIS IS THE BUSINESS..but then 3 mos, 6 mos into it I had nothing to show for it. The last one was a travel company,,,I lost ALOT of $$$$ crying

I pretty much thought I was DONE with Direct Sales, MLM. THEN I went to a Scentsy party, now..this girl did NOT do a good presentation, didn't go over the catalog, was late, didn't call, showed up with her kids without calling..the list goes on and one. BUT EVERYONE at that party ordered and it was  HUGE party.

And to boot, when I emailed and asked about the business, it took her over a week to get back to me, then all she did was direct me to her website. Very impersonal. So I searched around and "interviewed" some other reps from Scentys. Before joining I asked around to some friends and I had one in particular that was head over heals with Scentsy and said JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!

laughingAnd that she would have my first party, So I said What the Heck!! My first month I did, in commission $220! That has NEVER happened!! Usually the first month I barely make enough to pay off the kit!! Now each month it my check goes higher and higher. I am meeting so many people and getting personal...doing person to person sales, and people just COME To me!! It's outstanding!! Since Jan so far I have 8 in my team and it's growing, my check for August was $400. I have NEVER seen a Direct Sales business grow so fast! And Scentsy just earn the Rising Star Award from The Direct Selling Association.

This is not the Hyped up MLM where they do 3 way calls and tell you that you will be a millionaire. NO if you want to work a little and make and extra $200-$500 or more a month, then Scentsy might be right for you. They are NOT candles,,,selling Scentsy is completely different than selling candles!

PLEASE!!! Ask me for info!! I don't want you to miss out on what is happening to ME I want YOU to have the same success that I am having each month! This is the FIRST TIME I have ever had hope of actually replacing my day job check , and what I was making ,,and making it with Scentsy!! It's really exciting! And it's exciting to watch and help my team grow! GOD IS GOOD!!

clapping

So email me at CaptureTheGlow@yahoo.com and I will send you info!! I realllly look forward to hearing from you and making your dreams come true!!

Stacey

Once you go Wickless, you will NEVER go back!! Come see what all the fuss is about!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)