Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newbie here!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

Hello ladies!
Im Bridget. I am a 28 yr old Air Force wife and SAHM to 4 amazing children. DH and I have 3 boys ages 8, 6, and 2.5, and a princess who is 15 months. Three months after our dd was born DH decided that he would have a vasectomy rather than me haivng a tubal. I was hesitant, but told him I support him in what ever he does as long as he can say that he wont regret having it done. That was a year ago.
I recently came down with baby fever, crazy baby fever. LOL and DH caught it too. He is now looking into getting a reversal. Do any of you have any advice or info on what we can expect (From personal experience, we have done lots of research ourselves)?
We really want to add one more baby to our family, and we are just beginning this journey. So any info or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks and lots of baby dust to all!!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
carriec1982
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Hi Bridget... I'm carrie... I have heard that a reversal is easiest for a man to have. I had my tubal in 2005 I have an appointment on 4/15 for my tubal reversal. Keep your head up and do a little research... it should be a quick procedure :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AFWifeNMommy04
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Thanks Carrie! My best wishes to you for your reversal!

Quoting  carriec1982:

Hi Bridget... I'm carrie... I have heard that a reversal is easiest for a man to have. I had my tubal in 2005 I have an appointment on 4/15 for my tubal reversal. Keep your head up and do a little research... it should be a quick procedure :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)