Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dr. Wilson VR Mommies Check in here!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:27 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 404 Total Views

Well there seems to be a lot of Mommies whose Daddies used Dr. Wilson for their VR.  I have had my Phone appt and I am scheduling my VR on the 30thof this month when I get paid.  But there seems to be a lot of people on this board talking about Dr. Wilson so I thought I would make a place where the people thinking about using him could talk to those who have used them.  And, a place for us to Buddy up and compare stories and track our progress.

So come on over and check in:

Have you had your VR yet?

Or do you just have questions?

Photobucket

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jeowen
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:15 AM

I'm here.  We had VR on 12/22 with  Dr.  Wilson. 

I'm still waiting on AF to show up.  I;m  always regular so this whole being late stuff is new.  I'm on CD 47.  I have 29-31 day cycles. I'm 2 weeks late. The last time I tested was on the 15th and that was neg.

tomassowife
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Well it sounds like you need to test again!!!!

baby dust 

Keep us informed.  I have started charting already so I will be better able to track things after the VR.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

FLMom6
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2009 at 11:46 AM

We are considering Dr. Wilson...we've got it down to him and Dr. Roeder in Texas who I think a lot of others have used. We are worried about Dr. Wilson because he doesn't do VE reversals and I'm worried that DH will need one since his V was almost 9 years ago.

I just don't want to pay for it and have him go thru all that pain just for them to put it "back together" knowing it won't work because a VE would have been better.

Any thoughts??

Bug-a-Boo-83
by New Member on May. 1, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Hi, we just had our VR with Dr. Wilson on April 23rd. DH is suppose to be doing his 1st SA in August!

hsmominky
by Member on May. 19, 2009 at 8:43 PM

We have our phone consultation on June 11th.

3andprayingmore
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM

We are considering Dr. Wilson for our Vr also. How did things go for you all? Were your husbands satisfied, are you all preg. yet? Would like to hear form you all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)