Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could i be.......?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:20 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

Hello Ladies,

Im looking to get some advice and just express how i feel. just get it off my chest and get some sort of peace of mind. with that said... we aer comming up on the one year anniversary of my DH vasectomy.  He has not had a reversal yet, im looking into but he isnt really that interested in it.

the dr we used came highly reccomended and my brother in law also used him ( and works with him).... DH's vas diferense was cut but im pretty sure it wasnt burned... just cut and a super tiny section removed.

ive looked all over the internet to find the odds of getting pregnant and found everything from 1:50 to 4:1000....

I have a few symptoms of being pregnant.....super tired, cravings, tender breast, slight nausa, increased sence of smell, hyper sexual......but could it just be stress... could i really be pregnant again?

we have a 5 year old DD and a 2.5 year old DS. prior to my DD i miscarried and again after her, then had my son, then MC after him... and now we are here....

i would LOVE to have another baby but the DH would NOT be thrilled about it.

he went back for 2 check ups and i called for results and then he wanted to see it for himself so he drove back to the dr to get it in writting!!!... they said he was totally fine and had zero sperm........although, we are both very firtle people.

today isthe 27th and i still havent had my period.....but im nervous to test, i know my hubby would be stand offish about it....and i know that i would be a little disapointed if the test was neg.

sorry its so long... just getting it off my chest and looking for some advice and comfort.

thanks ladies

SUMER DAWN

SAHM MOMMY TO NEVAEH 10-10-03

AND WYATT 7-7-06

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BingsMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2009 at 12:31 AM

I am in the same boat as you. My daughter is 11.  My hubby had a Vasectomy about 2 yrs ago.  It was a cut. He is not interested in a reversal.  So, a part of me is hoping that I am one of the odds 4:1000.  A part of me is hoping that I will be one of those 4's one day. I am almost 34 and I feel that I need to give my daughter a sibling.  She is 11 now.

Please let me know what you are trying.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)