Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When your husband was young what was his dream job?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:26 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 304 Total Views

When your husband was a child, what was his dream job?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweets719
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:29 PM

My husband wanted to be a professional baseball player.

Carrie5683
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 5:48 PM

He says he doesn't remember truly./There is soo much about his childhood Jerrod doesn;t remember.It drives me crazy cause I'll want to share stories and he's like "I got nothin.".. probably a pilot or something..who knows..

WeiMe
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM

A musician! 

tomsgirl21
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 1:24 PM

mu hubby grew up in a law enforcement family & always wanted to be a police officer.  He almost got there but decided the Army was his path & does something close and he's satisfied . 

jhg374
by Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 1:19 AM

My amazing hubby wanted to be a rancher when he was young. This was deffinately a passion from the Lord as he is now living that dream! Thanks God! : )

nannersue
by Member on Aug. 18, 2010 at 1:00 AM

He wanted to be an architect. He, instead, joined the Navy right out of high school & is now in the computer field. BUT, he built our house, himself, even without years of architecture school. =)

MissMander
by Member on Aug. 20, 2010 at 12:10 AM

My husband has always loved music and as a child he wanted to be involved with music in some way and he is. He is the drummer in our church band as well as the sound man and he is going to school right now to get his degree in live sound and communications!

missamerica1
by Member on Aug. 22, 2010 at 8:16 AM

To have a family with a little sanity...

tryingmommy1984
by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I will have to ask him this because I never asked him ha. This could be fun to know. OK he said he wanted to be a police man lol.

Jennibug
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2010 at 12:31 AM

To be a firefighter. Which is what he has "grown up" to be. :)

I am so proud of him and happy for him. When we first met, he actually wasn't really sure what profession he wanted to enter. He had held different jobs ever since he was old enough to work. He had also been a volunteer firefighter from the age of 16. He talked about CAL Fire, but was always puting it off because it is seasonal and not financially reliable. We had always said, "when I get to full-time teaching...maybe..." My prayer for him was always that he would find that drive, calling, meaning in his life, whether it be in his work or elsewhere. For a while he was fulfilled just having a steady job and doing his volunteer work. But in the recent years, God has led him into a career doing what he really loves!

God is the perfect provider!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)