Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your "job"? Do you work outside of the home or stay at home? Kids or no kids? Do you home school also? Do you work from home?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
soontobemommy22
by Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I am a stay at home momma and I love it. We have 2 kids. Taylor is 3 almost 4. She my princess. Caden is 2, He is my baby boy!  No I dont i just take care of the house the kids and the hubby!

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM

SAHM, 3 kids and no, we public school. 

NCMOMMIE18
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I am a very blessed and happy stay at home Mommie of one 5 month old little lady and wife of the most amazing man. I also tutor for extra money. 

delanna6two
by Member on May. 28, 2012 at 9:29 AM

home for right now..

RedJ
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Stay at home mom to 7 kids, we home school.

sweets719
by Group Owner on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I worked outside the home till my oldest son was 5. I love being at home now but I haven't forgotten what it was like to be a working mom. You truly do have 2 jobs! The thing about being a working mom is that you still have to come home and cook and clean for the family but you have an 8 hour job to do first. I was surprised to see that so many of our members were stay at home moms. I expected it to be a little more equal.

Quoting t-mummy:

I work full time outside the hoome. From 8-5. I have 1 daughter in preschool and I'm the odd one out. Lol

sweets719
by Group Owner on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Wow 7 kids! That's great! Go you!!

Quoting RedJ:

Stay at home mom to 7 kids, we home school.

t-mummy
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Ah well, 10x for making me feel a little better, lol. Truthfully working 2 jobs as u put it is very tasking especially when dh does little or nothing to help out.

Quoting sweets719:

I worked outside the home till my oldest son was 5. I love being at home now but I haven't forgotten what it was like to be a working mom. You truly do have 2 jobs! The thing about being a working mom is that you still have to come home and cook and clean for the family but you have an 8 hour job to do first. I was surprised to see that so many of our members were stay at home moms. I expected it to be a little more equal.

Quoting t-mummy:

I work full time outside the hoome. From 8-5. I have 1 daughter in preschool and I'm the odd one out. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedJ
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Anyone that is willing can have 7 or more if they want.  Ours came to us thru the miracle of adoption.

We love it and would love to have more.  I encourage anyone interested in adoption to look into it.

NCMOMMIE18
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I am a stay at home mom and I take care of our home. I have 6 month old and I absoluelty LOVE my job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN