• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Pray..

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

Hello Great Women of God! I have a prayer request...for my friend Lorriane and her Step Daughter Jayla...There are alot of negative things that are going on with Jayla at school but never at home or my house it is like they are talking about a completly different child...Lorriane and I feel with the lost of her mother who commited sucicide alot is happening with her emotions and feelings because she is reacting in a bad way towards teachers and kids at school. Please pray for direction for them as parents...even tho dad does not believe in God but Lorriane does and Jayla is open to it she is only 11 years old.....And doe Jayla's healing on losing her mother that way.....Also, Lorriane is trying to talk to DH about him allowing Jayla into a privite Christian school we believe this will help alot! Thank you for all that will help pray for them...they really need it! I will keep you updated! Lorriane and I believe that there is power in prayer!!

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sweets719
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I have added them to my prayer list. Can I please have Lorriane's husband's name too? Thanks

mommygeorge03
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Praying

wife-4-life
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Praying.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)