2. my marriage comes before our children, this is not what it sounds like we work very hard on our marriage and ther fore we are better equppied to handle the daily wow of being parents and our children see a healthy strong marriage.
3. keep his love tank full, by this i mean read THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES BY GARY CHAPMAN the reason is that we all speak diffrently ex mine is acts of service and his physcial touch this book helps remind us how to keep our love in love .
4. dont hide anything from each other except presents lol but any secert you keep is a lie and that is never good.
5. do not bring up the past if you have said you are sorry and it has never happened again NEVER REHASH
6. SAY YOU ARE SORRY .
7.. TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM EVERY MORNIG EVERY AFTERNOON AND EVERYNIGHT even when you dont like him very much
8. forget about the toliet seat you know how to put it down,
9. NEVER THINK HE CAN READ YOUR MIND
CAUSE HE CANT
10. HAVE LOTS OF SEX when ever you can even if you aren ot in the mood all you might need is alittle incentive
11. PRAY that GOD will help both of you be better to each other
12. NEVER FORGET YOU CHOSE HIM . marriage is meant to last beyond time . every marriage can be saved except maybe 2% of them . when things get rough remmeber you chose HIM and that you love him .
13. sometimes you will fight do it with manners and keep it clean .
14. always kiss and make up
15. make sure you are equally yoked
16. LAUGH WITH EACH OTHER
17. go on dates as much as possible
18.NEVER forget the day you married him.
19. Listen when he says you are pretty or sexy he means it and his opiion is the only one that matters anyway
20. act like newlyweds , flirt flirt flirt
ok what have you learned?
In His NameBeth