• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soon to be at Buckley

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:40 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 333 Total Views

Hi I'm Angie Salvi,My husband is cross training as we speak and should be back mid to end of April. We should be moving sometime in May. We're at Little Rock AFB right now. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys. lol They're soon to be 15, 10 & almost 1. Bit of a gap with the last one. haha I was just wanting to talk to other wives there & see what to expect & would be nice to know someone when I get there too. Thank you for letting me join. Take care.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Renee02
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Hey! I am 27yrs old with a 4yr old son and a 14month old daughter..We have been at Buckley for 2 1/2yrs..Hubby is Sgt in the Army as a Intel..He was deployed for the 1st time last yr..We DID live on base BUT everyone, well pretty much half the housing, last yr got tired of the management with the housing..So alot of us moved off..So we are renting a house 10min from base and much happier..BUT recently heard there is new management there now and is much better, well than before nayways..Just a FYI if u are going to move on base..I am also a SAHM..I babysit to keep me busy..

princess_missy
by on Feb. 27, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Hello :)  I am Missy and I currently live on base.  The managment has gotten a lot better than before but like any place it is not perfect.  My dh i sin the Air Force and we have threy children boy 9, girl 4, and a boy 2.  Hope to get to know you better.

mandalina123
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2010 at 10:50 PM

hello im 27 yrs old with a 2 yr old son  right now my hubby is in kabul, afgan... hes doing his voluntary work they have to all volunteer for   till aug/sept.....yeah we use to live on base but got tired of it too....and been living in a rent house for a yr now... you will love aurora its awesome...i love it well if you compare it to west texas any way i am a SAHM too been here 3 yrs and dont have many friends though.....hope to get to know you better :)

mandalina123
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2010 at 10:51 PM

hubby is AF

Trtlegrrl
by Member on Apr. 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM

haha! I'm also 27 years old! married to AD Marine who is stationed at buckley. We are expecting our first little one in september and couldn't be happier.

We have a house rental agreement and will move in June 1st.

I do photography as well, so if anyone is interested, let me know! www.facebook.com/preciouspearlsphotography

looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)