Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and scared

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:40 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

Hi everyone my name is Mischante I am 27 y/o and mom to 4 boys ages 9, 5, 4, and a baby angel who I lost at 16 weeks in Jan. Anyway I am 6 weeks pregnant and so scared that I am going to loose this baby, how did you guys handle it? I mean since they never found out what happened last time how do I know it wont happen again? I had just gone in for a regular check up and he was gone. Is all this painic because its been almost a year since I lost my baby boy or the fear that I will go through that much pain again. Thanks for reading and any help.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
paulsgirl1297
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Congrats on the new baby, and i understand how scared you are -I lost my little girl at 18 wks in may bacause of an incompetent cervix, I am 10 wks pregnant know and am more afraid af the 2nd trimester than the 1st. I know most women breathe a sigh of relief when they reach 12 wk mark, me I worry if my baby gets too big before I get the cerclage that I will deliver this baby too.  I just take it day by day and have decided that I am gonna treasure every second of this pregnancy because I know how soon it can be taken away, so I even enjoy the morning sickness,( crazy huh) . I have told myself that even if this pegnancy doesn;t last either then their is more than liely nothing i could have done to prevent that,s o I am trying to think positive and pray for the best,

grace2joy
by Group Admin on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:16 AM

I am sorry for your loss.  After my losses, I just kept hanging on to Hope and my Faith.  I know worry didn't help, so I just decided to try not to worry and read encouraging words. 

God Bless!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)