Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feel like I'm slowly going the wrong way...

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:18 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 214 Total Views
1 mom liked this
This year i recently started going back to church and trying to live right. I found out i was pregnant and just recently loss my baby at 6 weeks. That was a week ago. It feels like I'm losing faith or something. Like i just want to stay home not in back to church. Not really sure what's going on but could use some prayers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Swartz6
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss! I understand about wanting to stay at home. I'm struggling going out or going to church. I lost my baby 9 weeks ago.

srkbear
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss. Going through a miscarriage is never easy. Trusting in God is very important though. Can I ask: Is it going to Church that you don't feel like doing anymore or are peopl at your Church asking you if your okay? I would suggest you keep attend Church because one of those messages that your Pastor speaks on just might be what you need to hear. I hope this helps. Kathleen
Marriages & Misarriages:One Woman's Personal Experience Available on Kindle, Nook, Paperback & KindleUK
OkWolfe
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM
No the church and the people are awesome. No on there knows what happened.

Quoting srkbear:

I'm sorry for your loss. Going through a miscarriage is never easy. Trusting in God is very important though. Can I ask: Is it going to Church that you don't feel like doing anymore or are peopl at your Church asking you if your okay?
I would suggest you keep attend Church because one of those messages that your Pastor speaks on just might be what you need to hear.
I hope this helps.

Kathleen

srkbear
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM
OH. Can I suggest you talk to someone at your Church then. Maybe your Pastor's wife? They might be able to help. On the other hand I understand not talking to anyone. When I went through my miscarriages people from my church knew about it but I didn't want to talk to anyone about it from there. Not to be mean I just didn't want to . I talked with my husband a lot though and did a lot of praying.
Marriages & Misarriages:One Woman's Personal Experience Available on Kindle, Nook, Paperback & KindleUK
OkWolfe
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I plan on talking to my pastor about it. He was sick yesterday so hopefully Wednesday. I'm not giving up. It just gets hard at times.

Quoting srkbear:

OH. Can I suggest you talk to someone at your Church then. Maybe your Pastor's wife? They might be able to help.

On the other hand I understand not talking to anyone. When I went through my miscarriages people from my church knew about it but I didn't want to talk to anyone about it from there. Not to be mean I just didn't want to .

I talked with my husband a lot though and did a lot of praying.

srkbear
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I understand that. If you ever want to chat you can find me here or if you want you can email me through my website http://kathleensmith.org
ranaefahey
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:57 AM
I know what you're going through. After I had my misscarriage I lost my faith, and question my God.. That's a sign of recovery.. One day I was cleaning the baby room, and I'm not joking, but from the top of the closet a book fell.. And landed on the poem " Footprints" this poem use to clam me down when my mom had cancer.. This has made me stronger in my faith.. It show me that my baby wasn't ready to be here, and the truth.. I kind of knew that he wasn't ready. It wasn't time for him to be here.. So pray that God takes away your pain.. So just give it time.. The first time I went back to church, it was hard.. When you have time, read the book " Heaven is for Real" it made me cry, but I want you to see that your baby is ok, and it watching over you,, lot of love to you.. I want you to write to me, when ever you want.. I want to know that you are ok...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)