Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 days after miscarriage

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:05 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 1047 Total Views
Well I had a D&C after discovering that my baby's heartbeat stopped at just 10 weeks. The grief I am feeling is almost more than I can handle. I have such a deep raw pain. I have a supportive husband (who is also grieving) and an amazing family but I feel so alone. What do I do with these emotions?
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hannahsmommy24
by New Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:30 AM

BUMP!

srkbear
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

What do you do with your emotions? There is a bunch of stuff you can do. Talk with you husband as much as possible and as much as needed. Pray. A person can never pray enough especially when they are hurting. Let the pain out by crying. It's going to take time to heel from this emotional hurt. You will get through it though.

Kathleen

Marriages & Misarriages:One Woman's Personal Experience Available on All Kindle, Nook, Paperback, iPad, iPhone & iPod
hannahsmommy24
by New Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Thank you for your encouragement kathleen. I have a wonderful family and support but I feel so lonely. Crying and prayer are helping. I just want to be back to my old self again.
srkbear
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Why do you feel lonely ?

Marriages & Misarriages:One Woman's Personal Experience Available on All Kindle, Nook, Paperback, iPad, iPhone & iPod
2luvmybabies
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I am very sorry for the loss of your baby.  Its so hard to loose a baby, and continue living, as were forced to do, for I know the feeling all to well.  Allow yourself to grieve, the pain is extremely difficult to handle, but stay strong, continue to lean on your husband, and God, and you are not alone.  Everyday will be different than the last as you move forward without your baby, your baby is now watching over you and one day you will be reunited. Hugs to you and your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)