Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

reliving my miscarriage

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 240 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Around this time last year, I was pregnant with my first child for only about a month and a half. Shortly after, my boyfriend and I broke up, my car went down, I moved out to various family houses, and I had to change/find another job. In a flash my life completely changed and I hadn't taken any time off and to matter worst, I am a prek teacher. It was only through God I was able to move forward. He literally gave me the strength to see Him through any circumstance. Present day, I've found myself going in and out of grief as if I am simultaneously thankful but also reliving my miscarriage. Understand, that I have not only got my car back and another teaching job, but a brand new apartment after sleeping on EVERYONES couch or floor. Yet, with no intent to limit the greatness of God because is simply just that, great....I find myself going in and out of mourning for my little Angel. My ex and I do not talk or have even seen one another, in fact he jumped right into a new relationship. With all of this on my plate, i've found He to be my rock through it all. However, I question if the feelings I have are normal and is ok to STILL be grieving? I truly thought my feelings about this was over but I feel the sadness if it all over again and it's truly overwhelming.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
grace2joy
by Group Admin on Dec. 27, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Your feelings of sadness probably returned because it was this time last year.  I think that is normal. Give yourself some time & continue to pray for peace in your heart. 

saintfunch
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:18 PM
I couldn't agree more, I just have to remember to take it ine day at a time. However, I know tgat choosing God was the BEST choice I could hve ever made. All of this, WILL wirk out in my favor!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)