Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starbucks MANAGER here!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:08 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 316 Total Views
Hi Everyone! My name is Shannon and I have been a Starbucks mgr for six yrs!!! I love my job and am soooo glad to have found your group! Please feel free to drop me a line and of coarse any questions about the "Bucks", I will be more than happy to answer.!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Callalily
by Group Admin on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:54 PM
Awesome!!! Which Starbucks do you work for? 

Everytime I pass the one by my place i dream of the days i can just ride my bike into work at starbucks.  I so would do it if i could live off the wage!
my2grlz
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:31 PM
HI! Nice to meet you! I work in Sunset Beach Ca. I have a beautiful drive thru and boy does ti get busy!
Callalily
by Group Admin on Jul. 30, 2007 at 3:00 PM
Aaaaahh, Sunset Beach.  I miss that place!
smadar
by Member on Aug. 10, 2007 at 8:00 PM

I would love to work there but then i would be afraid i would get tired of the smell of coffee and wouldnt want to drink it, then of course i would die because.....DANG IT I NEED IT TO LIVE!

my2grlz
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2007 at 7:25 PM

Quoting smadar:

I would love to work there but then i would be afraid i would get tired of the smell of coffee and wouldnt want to drink it, then of course i would die because.....DANG IT I NEED IT TO LIVE!

You wouldn't get tierd of the smell, actually you would look foward to it! Something about fresh ground coffee, it just starts the day right! The benefits of working at Starbucks are amazing!!!!! Free coffee while you work! bPlus a whole lot more.....
danyealle
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2007 at 11:37 AM
Welcome to the group and TY for making so many lives brighter every single day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)