Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dry intercourse?

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 327 Total Views

UGH i have hashimotos for a few months now, i take a thyroid pill everyday but lately ive noticed sex is so uncomfortable....i dont really get wet anymore... i hate it im only 26!!!!!!  when i started my thyroid treatment i got two periods..... after going 9 months without one.. NOW they stopped again :/ *sigh* now what?? back to the dr? OR a OBGYN??

by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
diamond02
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:38 PM

oh boy that is so uncomfortable when it comes to dry sex. hope it gets wet soon seek advice from the dr

DejaVooDoo
by Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I would go and see a Doctor. I have had this problem myself. I have not had a period without assistance from the contraceptive pill in nearly two years. It interferes with multiple meds I take, and makes me feel exceedingly unwell so I had to go off it. I now use lubricants, and was recommended to use very small amounts of estrogen cream to help in that department. I do still need to go to the Doctor though. 

EvilAsh
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Ouch! I haven't had that happen to me, though I have had other annoying side effects. I would mention it to your doc, as embarrassing as it may be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN