Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok guys we all have the problem so lets post all the issues here and give us all your advice... words of encouragement...anything you've got. Lets hear it!

jumping rope

make money filling out surveys! http://www.cashcrate.com/480011

by on Oct. 4, 2008 at 12:18 AM
Replies (41-43):
mysterygal67
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I started on a diet from a company called Vemma. So far, I am down 12 pounds and 6 inches. Still have a long way to go, but its coming off. Yeah!!!

cakemommy80
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I dont have hypothyroidism but my soon to be 12 year old DD was just diagnosed with it a month ago.she has put on more weight since she started her meds.I dont know what she is going thru but at her age it cant be easy.

lynnmrtnz
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Im a mother to a 3yr old. It seems after I had my son I developed some Thyroid issues. By word of mouth I was told about a Thyroid Doctor in Houston and that the physician has a book. So I went to the book store a picked up Thyroid Solution and read all the way through it. I was always so tire. I didnt have the energy to get up and go. It was soo difficult for me to loose weight. After I finished the book I immediately called the office and scheduled an appointment. When I went to see him he gave me some tips for weight loss and he also tested my metabolism . I read his other book Protein Boost Diet and I was ready to start it. It bar far has been the best diet book out there. I started loosing weight and I started to feel better. I would recommend him to everyone. He is the best Endocrinologist that I have met. His website just in case if you ladies want to know more information. http://www.aremwellness.com/ you will not regret it. I am one happy momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)