Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Relocating

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:54 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 448 Total Views

Hello my name is Jordan and I am 28 years old. I have 2 wonderful kids who are 2 and 4 and I will be relocating to Washington from Texas in the next few weeks. My husband is taking a job at Boeing in Everett and I have never even been to Washington. I have lived outside Texas, but it has been 10 years and I have so much to figure out, like where to live, in such a short amount of time. Any information on the area would be greatly appreciated.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Rachel878
by on Mar. 7, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Hi!

We just moved here a few months ago from California because of Boeing. We looked at a few places in Everett, Mill Creek and Mukilteo. We ended up in Mukulteo and absolutely love it! Let me know if you have any specific questions.

angelluna00
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 2:36 AM

How long have you been there? Was it hard to find a place? What job did you guys move up there for? I would love to be able to find a place in Mukilteo, but all the rentals I have seen around there seem really expensive. How did you help the kids with the move? Did I ask you enough questions? lol sorry....the movers are coming at the end of the week next week and I am now starting to feel the pressure and head spinning. Dealing with our house here has been a nightmare.   going crazyfingers crossed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)