Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marriage from Hell to heaven

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

First I like to say Thank you Sonya for continuing to bless us with Great teaching on how to have a better marriage. My marriage Life felt Like Hell on earth when My hubby and I would argue, from name calling, breaking stuff it was CRAZY. I would always pray Lord change him or remove him from My life but God began to change me! The word of God works!!! It truly Does . The bible tell us a soft answer turns away Wrath, Over come Evil with Good.

When I began to response back to my husband anger with Love I allow God to Move and I stop hindering God from Moving With My Mouth. I used to get Upset during arguments and Think to Myself How dare he talk to me that way! I am going give him a piece of My mind.LOL Well a piece of My mind never solved anything Just inflamed the issue worst.

I allow God to change My response to those of True Love .Instead of Arguing I walk away or keep Quiet, I begin praying and binding up spirit of Strife Anger,unforgiveness and asking God to fill my home with his Peace, Love and Joy. I prayed that God would deal with My husband heart and convicted him, of saying hurtful Things and forgive me of my wrongs.

GOD HEARD MY PRAYERS

Now when we disagree, God deals with both are hearts and we can disagree but agree to Love one another no longer a home of Chaos but a Home center on allowing God to work within our marriage. I may still get upset over things, but I stay On my knees in Prayer Knowing God word holds truth and if I allow them to work in my marriage I can not Go wrong with God on My Side.

God bless Love Rashida

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
wilswife
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Amennnnnnnnnnnn sis.

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)