Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone pray for me plz?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 294 Total Views
I've Been TTC baby #1 for 3 year now with no luck...and me and my husband are starting to struggle financially since he lost his job...I'm starting to feel so down and depressed that I've been doubting God and whether he even exist. I know I shouldn't be but I do. I really need prayer. I've stopped goin to church and reading my bible...I just feel so alone. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jackied0624
by Group Owner on Jul. 28, 2010 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Honey, I'm sorry, I haven't been on here in so long. Don't give up on God. There are things we go through and there seems to be no reason as to why and no answers but there are some things I do know the answer to. That God knew you before you were even born. He created you, He chose you, He made you just the way He wanted you...the perfect you. He loves you. He loves you so much He had His son die for you. He wants to be part of your life. He just wants your love, He wants you to trust in Him. And He may have a different plan for you. The answer to your prayers may be different than what you're looking for. Don't lose heart, He is there and He is waiting on you to call His name.

jackied0624
by Group Owner on Jul. 28, 2010 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

And I will definitely be praying for you!! :)

bunny817
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2011 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

i will pray for you two. don't give up. have lots of faith and i have found personally in my life when there is a bad time a good time follows.........peace bunny817

chez-mitch
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:25 PM

I am sorry I did not see this before,  I am not on all the time.  I understand, and I am praying.  Please do not give up on God.  He does exist, and He loves you very much.  We do have trials and struggles.  Sometimes it seems like God is so far away, but He is not.  He goes through  everything we go through with us.  He will see you through.  He may not always pay on Friday, but He always pays on time.  Jesus went to the cross because He loves you.  He understands more than any of us can.  I will pray.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  Mary

bunny817
by New Member on Dec. 25, 2011 at 2:52 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)