Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'M NEW MY NAME IS SHELLY,I NEED A WORDOF ENCOURAGEMENT MY 17 YEAR OLD IS DRIVING ME CRAZY

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 1:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

MY OLDER SON IS BEING VERY DEFIENT, WE HAVE REMOVED HIM FROM PUBLIC SCHOOL BECUASE HE COULD NOT KEEP UP, AND WAS FAILING. SO WE MY MOM AND I DECIDED TO HOMESCHOOL HIM. YES ISAIAH IS GETTING GOOD GRADES FOR THE MOST PART HE HAS RECEIVED ALOT OF A'S A FEW C'S AND 4 F'S. WELL I WAS TRYING TO SEE WHY AND WHAT HE COULD DO TO BETTER HIS GRADE WELL, THE CLASS THAT HE RECEIVED THE F'S IN I SAW WHERE HE COULD DO SOME EXTRA ASSIGMENTS TO MAYBE RAISE HIS GRADE.WAIT BACK UP ALMOST A WEEK AND A HALF AGO HE WAS TOLD THAT HE FINISHED ALL HIS ASSIGMENTS FOR THE QUARTER AND CONGRATULATION. SO HE ASSUMED HE HAD PASSED WITH ALL THE A'S HE GOT , I GET THAT,I DO. BUT THIS MORNING HE LEFT TO GO TO THE CENTER TO PLAY BASKETBALL HE SAID ,SO I TEXT HIM TO SAY HE STILL HAS WORK TO DO SO COME HOME OK HE SAID WELL TIME WENT ON NO ISAIAH SO I WENT TO GET HIM CAUSE I TEACH MY KIDS BUSINESS FIRST AND HE KNOWS THIS HE'S ALL YES MAM AND JUNK. WELL HE'S NOT AT THE CENTER SO I GO TO HIS FRIENDS HOUSE THEY ARE NOT THEIR SO I ASKED HIS SISTER TO CALL HIM .NOW I'M TALKING TO MY SON ISAIAH HE'S TELLING ME HE'S AT A GIRLS HOUSE AND HE'S ABOUT TO HAVE SEX AND HE WILL BE HOME WHEN HE'S DONE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TALKED TO WITH SUCH DISRESPECT IN MY LIFE LET ALONE MY SON. MY MOTHER WANTS TO PUT HIM OUT I'M JUST TIRED OF TRYING TO HELP HIM BUT I LOVE MY SON DEARLY HE HAS BEEN DEALT SUCH A UGLY HAND HIS WHOLE LIFE , I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE SOMEONE EVERYONE PRAY THAT MY SON SHACKS WHAT EVER EVIL THEIR IS ATTACKING  HIM RIGHT NOW PLEASE, I PRAY FOR HIM EVERYDAY WHEN HE WALKS OUT THE HOUSE I COVER HIM IN THE BLOOD. I NEED MORE PRAY WARRIORES TO INTERSEID PLEASE.......

Ms. Butterfly193

by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
chez-mitch
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Hi Ms. Butterfly.  Thanks for sharing.  Yes I will pray for your request.  Look unto God, tha author and finisher of your faith.  Praise God.  Father in Jesus name, I ask that you are in control of this situation.  You know actually what to do and how to answer my sister's request.  Touch her son just where he is at.  show him, please, his need for you.  Save him in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  Show her just how much you love her, and her son.  take him out of the miry clay, and put his feet on a rock to stay.  I know you can not go against his will, but please help him to cry out to you for salvation and help in life.  We love you, Lord.  Amen.  Talk to you later if you would like.  Mary

chez-mitch
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Sorry Shelly, I did not realize the date, on this I saw it, but I am sorry I did not see this request until just now.  I am still praying.

butterfly193
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM

THANK-U SISTER MARY, HERE IS AN UPDATE: MY ANGEL IS DOING MUCH BETTER, HE COMES HOME ON TIME, HE'S ANSWERING HIS PHONE. HE WENT TO CHURCH SUNDAY WITH A FRIEND, THANK U JESUS, I WISH ISAIAH HAD A POSITIVE ADULT MALE ROLE MODEL OR MENTOR, SOMEONE TO HELP HIM TO BECOME A TRUE MAN OF GOD, A HARD WORKER, A STRONG MAN FILLED WITH WISDOM, TRUTH, TRUE LOVER AND BELIVER IN GOD THE FATHER AND HIS SON JESUS THE WAY HE ONCE WAS HE WAS RAISED IN CHURCH DEDICATED, BAPTISED HAS A LITTLE BOY... HE'S A VERY SWEET GUY HE JUST KEEPS GETTING SHUT DOWN  HE'S FATHER LEFT HIM MORE  THEN ONCE THEN MY LONG LOST FATHER WHOM  MET WHEN I WAS 37  WHEN I TURNED 40 HE WALKED AWAY AGAIN.....IT'S SAD REALLY LOOK 

Ms. Butterfly193

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)