Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good cure for nausea and child's cough

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 9:36 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 327 Total Views
Hi.....I just wanted to share my newest discovery!  My son has had a cough this week and I was at my witts end with him being able to sleep at night...so I remember reading somewhere online to put Vicks Vapor Rub on the feet..cover with socks...and it's supposed to take care of the cough.  Boy did it!!  I haven't heard a cough out of him all night!  That is just the greatest thing!
Also...while putting the Vicks Vapor Rub on him last night I was having my "after 4pm nausea" and my husbands feet were a stinkin....so I dabbed some under my nose and my nause was gone!!  I was able to take my prenatal pill (nasty thing) and not feel guilty!
No....I am not a promoter for the Vick's company....although maybe they can start paying me too!!!

by on May. 4, 2007 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Heather-Rina
by New Member on May. 4, 2007 at 9:44 AM
I had to reply to my own post and add first of all......this darn spell check doesn't work...I don't know if it's my computer or what......and second of all....I would only use the vicks vapor rub as a last resort....usually the reason I'm feeling like hurling a mile a minute is cuz my stomach has emptied out.  Usually I sip a glass of milk...chew gum....have mint....whatever.  But last night I was feeling nauseated AFTER I had dinner so drastic measures had to be taken or I was going to be getting a refund!!
wanna-b-a-mom
by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:20 AM
Thats cool, I never would have thought to do that. I haven't had nausea too bad, thank goodness I HATE throwing up I usually have to be really sick to throw up.  I am very sorry if you've had it bad!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)