Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell Us About Yourself!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 344 Total Views
Name: Constance
Hubby: Cale
Due Date: Dec 9th

Hello Everyone, I hope this group can help each other through our Pregnacy (especally the first trimester!)   
I've never been pregnant before so I don't know how it all feels and what to expect. (Except for the morning sickness) Which hasen't happened yet, but will in probably less  than a week!
I hope the best for you all, and good luck!
HAVE FUN WITH THIS GROUP!!!Cool
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gingerbreadv
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2007 at 10:32 PM
Hi......8 weeks here...due November 6th 2007.  This will be my 3rd.  I have 2 boys....age 16 and 2 1/2!
creamnshugar
by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 8:22 AM
i just found out im pregnant this past week im only about a month along and made my dr. apt but they wouldnt take me right away .. i guess they wait till ur like 8 weeks... but i will be due about december 3rd... this is also my second pregnancy and im already seeing differences.. i'd also like to have someone to talk to about all the different changes each month..
tillylace76
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2007 at 8:15 AM
I am SAHM of 2 boys, sometimes 4 if you include my step son & husband. I am pregnant w/ another baby, just found out last Monday so I have no clue when I am due, December at some point but I couldn't tell ya the date. I have a feeling that this will be another boy, that's okay, health is what I am seeking, the rest is a bonus.

Me & my husband just bought our home last year in November, we're still doing renovations to the house. The house was fine before, but my husband is picky & like's things to be PERFECT...sigh...he can annoy me w/ that.

One of my kiddies (who will be 1 soon) is special needs. He has developmental delay & he is deaf due to neurological damage but he's a good kid & acts as though there is nothing wrong. He is truly an inspiration to get up everyday & strive to do your best.

I am already feeling preggers & chubby... I hate the think I'll get fat & swollen again, but that's the only negative part of it. I get toximia w/ my pregnancies, but maybe I wont this time around. I hate the swollen part that your hands & feet are so poofy you can't hold a pen or put your foot in a stupid flip flop. I love kids, especially babies. All my kids are very important to me & so is my family & husband.

My favorite passtime is photography & playing w/ the pics on my photo editor.

I am SOOOO waiting for the summer, we had another snow storm (Noreaster) yesterday, it's almost May already, I am done w/ snow!!!

Love to chat, I am a chatterbox & I hate drama.

Chantelle
scaniizen777
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 10:18 AM
Hi everybody.  I found out I'm pregnant  last Tuesday.  Although this was planned it's my first  so it's still scary.  I'm glad I have people I can relate to. 

So far so good. No morning sickness or anything..  Tender boobs and I'm tired a lot but all in all it's just a matter of making myself believe that I am actually pregnant.  My husband asks me everyday if I've started my period yet.  Just in case we're getting all worked up over nothing.  I have a doc's appointment in a few days.  I guess that will confirm everything.
ssantana24
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 6:36 PM
Hi I am a sahm with a 5 yr and a3 yr. I found out that I was pregnant again back in march. I am due Thanksgiving day 11/22/07. I am looking forward to share stories and ideas with everyone.
Heather-Rina
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2007 at 3:12 PM
Hi......just found I was pregnant last week.  My husband couldn't believe it and made me take two pregnancy tests....and then even when we were at the docters he couldn't believe it!   I'm still in shock.  He really wanted another and I was inbetween...I've had some difficult pregnancies and was  even considering adopting to avoid another pregnancy!!
I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom and love it...although our income isn't as much  I appreciate it everyday.  I have  a girl age 9 (going on 16) and a boy age 6(just starting to loose his teeth)  My offical due date is December 25, 2007!!  Christmas!!  We live in Alaska...where I was born and raised.  Really looking forward to summer.  I'm scared to be pregnant again and trying to just take it day by day and stop counting the days (245 Tongue outto go!)
I had nausea with my first pregnancy but not with these others....today and yesterday HEARTBURN has been my friend.  I usually try to calm it with milk, icecream, and sometimes chewing gum helps....anybody have another non-medicinal suggestions???
My best advice for new moms is read as much as you can about your pregnancy and as your child develops....it's exciting and keeps you informed and on top of your health.
Until next time!!!.................Heather :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)