Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mass mommies, times are tough! Please read!

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 301 Total Views

Moms and SAHMs face so many tough challenges..Maybe you're working outside the home but missing out on so many important things on your childs life.  Stuck at work and wishing there was  a way you could still be home with your kiddos, but also still bring in that income you need to survive.  Or  maybe you're at home with your kids, but there's just not enough income coming in.  Maybe you're getting pressured to go out and get a "real job."  Daycares are so expensive these days, being a mom you find yourself wishing that you had more time with your kids, but you can't afford to stay at home, Lets face it... times are tough right now.  But ladies if you want the best out of both worlds... Now you can! (Please know that this is NOT a scam!!  This is real mommies helping other mommies!)

I myself am a proud mommy of two beautiful boys and have the blessing of being able to stay at home with them and still be able to bring in money to help support my family,  It's an AMAZING group of moms that help other moms have that special privilege of doing so also.  Now is the time to LIVE YOUR DREAM! Never miss another important moment in your children's life again!

For more information,  please check out my  website! www.internetceomoms.com/ljmomma

Amy S.

Helping other mommies work from home. :)

www.internetceomoms.com/ljmomma

in lovetwin boys

by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Maholi782
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I've seen this somewhere before... Does this involve having to call people and try to sell them things? Because I'm not a good salesperson lol. I'm more on the admin side of things KWIM. Plus my son wont let me talk on the phone often!

AmyLeah73
by Member on Jan. 17, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Contact me if you want to experience a great opportunity....that you can grow with and make lifelong friendships...at groundfloor level...<3 best if luck with whatever you choose...I can tell you this though..I made $246. in 2.5 hours compared to my "real pt job"s weekly 179. paycheck..(and live very close to Worcester...east of Worcester..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN