Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worcester moms

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 541 Total Views

I am due in October with my first child and I am researching pediatricians for my baby. I kind of want to stay in the UMass, plus I have Commonwealth care so that needs to be considered too. Any input would be appreciated.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JLWmassage
by Member on Aug. 20, 2010 at 8:29 AM

I take my daughter to the Fallon Clinic on Plantation St. I can never remeber her DR. name bc I only go once a year

mrs.pyle
by on Aug. 20, 2010 at 8:37 AM

call commonwealth care and they will refer you, or the hospital you deliver at will give you a list 

lovemysnugbugs
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 10:01 PM

We use Dr. Luis Garcia on Lincoln St.  He's part of UMass, and there are two other doctors at the practice, Dr. Woodruff and Dr. Saccato (sp?).  They're all good and I've been really happy going there so far.  We're always able to get an appointment when we need one.  My sister also uses Dr. Garcia and loves him, and she is very difficult to please especially when it comes to her boys.  I believe the office takes Commonwealth Care but I'm not positive. 

jeni0323
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 10:53 PM
Dr Garcia is a good doctor...my neice and nephews go to him....I go to Chandler Pediatrics for my son...dr reardon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rns81010
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 6:59 PM

I use fallon clinic on plantation st. we see dr. kosac, we have seen a couple different doctors there as well and they are all very good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)