Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well come

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 334 Total Views
welcome to the military wifes of carswells base fort owrth.well hope yull have a nice day
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
usmcvalle
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 8:26 PM

Quoting NAVYBRAT7103:

IT'S NICE TO SEE SOMEONE CLOSE TO US WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE AND DON'T KNOW ANYONE MY FIANCE WORKS ON THAT BASE HE HAVE BEEN IN THE NAVY FOR 7 YEARS WE ARE ORGINALLY FROM MISSISSIPPI . SO THANKS .......FOR STARTING THIS GROUP

Hello there, My hubby is stationed in Fort Worth Recruiting Station but not NAS, Im still here though!
NAVYBRAT7103
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2007 at 4:26 PM

hello anybody hear...just thought i would leave something the post was getting lonely bubye...... good day

ARMYWIFE234
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 5:26 PM
HI I LIVE IN FORT WORTH MY HUSBEND IS A RECRUITER FOR THE ARMY NEAR CARSWELL AIRFORCE BASE ,GOT BORED AND STARTED TO BROWSE BEACAUSE FORT WORTH IS BORING. HOPE TO CHAT WITH GIRLS WHO GET BORED TOO.
mrs.hunt
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:47 PM
hey ladys whats up hows everyone doing on here well whats going on.we all need to do somtogether since we are family or friends in the survice.so let me kno
BabyNoahsMama
by on May. 16, 2008 at 11:06 AM
Morning ladies! I just joined this group and thought I would say hello. I saw the description of this group and became interested. My husband got out of the military (Army) not too long ago.

We live in a small town northwest of Ft. Worth and would like to get to know other military families. I am a teacher and will soon be out for the summer. I hope to hear from y'all
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)