Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Is Your Passion? Click Here To See What I Do.

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:13 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 77 Total Views

I love what I do.  I get up any time that I want to, I can work part time or full time, I don't have a boss and I make other people look amazing.  We don't carry inventory, so you don't have to take out a loan to get started.   I get paid right away and get a bonus check monthly.  Our compensation plan is the very best.  For our hard work, we earn Tiffany jewerly, trips and a mercedes. 

I have been with Arbonne International (donnasusor.myarbonne.com) for 2 years.  All of our products are formulated in Switzerland, but made in the USA.  Our products are botanically based, no petroleum in our products, no mineral oil, no animal products or by products, we don't test on animals, we don't use harsh chemicals, dyes or fragrances.  It's what all Adults, Teenagers and Babies need for their skin.  We have Skin Care, Cosmetics, Aromatherapy, Detox Spa Products, Weight Loss, and Health and Wellness Products.  You have to try it to believe it. Contact me for a free sample at donnasusor.myarbonne.com.

You don't have to know how to sell.  These products sell themselves.  You also don't have to buy inventory, just what you want to show people.  We also have samples to hand out to people.  This is the time to join Arbonne.  Our Company will explode in growth this year due to our new RE9 Advance Line.  Contact me today and I will help you start earning what you deserve to make. 

Sign up as a Preferred Client for $29.00 and save 20% off of your order of $150 and receive a free product up to $100.  You will save 20% off every month for a year!  Go to donnasusor.myarbonne.com and let me know how I can help you.

Helping people to look and feel their best.

Donna Susor, Independent Arbonne Consultant

donnasusor.myarbonne.com, (419) 297-3778

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
onlinemediasupp
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 7:27 PM

I agree. Being a working mum is no good if you don't love what you are doing. I've been an independent contractor / self employed / business owner for the last eight years. I reap the rewards of what I put in. No bosses, no one hassling me about quotas or making the sales, plenty of great clients, all working the hours I can depending on family requirements.

If you have skills and drive to achieve what you want it is well worth it. ;)good

- Liveperson independent contractor
On Line Media Support Pty Ltd - Saving you time every work day.
biz-directory.com.au - The Australian Directory.
My online help - assistance with computer issues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)