• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Passion for education, wellness and helping others = Great $$$$!!!!! Your talent is NEEDED!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:05 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 50 Total Views

Hello!!  I am a 3rd grade bilingual teacher in the Dallas area!!  I love teaching.  Though it is a challenging J.O.B., it is very rewarding!!  I am also the mother of 7 beautiful children, ages 4-15.  As the beginning of the school year approaches, my true heart's desire is to be able to be home for them and with them.  And so the search began for an opportunity to replace my income, so I could "come home" and be the mom I feel I have been called to be.

Enter this amazing GREEN manufacturing company.  It was established in 1985 (when green was just a color not a movement) and has grown exponentially every year since (including the last recession America experienced in '91 - '92).  It is the only home-based company to win the TORCH AWARD from the Better Business Bureau along with countless other awards over the years.  All very impressive facts but what caught my eye was...

• THE PRODUCT - cheaper than store brands, more effective and all natural (no ammonia, bleach, or formaldehyde)!!
  • THE PROGRAM - switch stores, save money, and help/educate others on how they can do the same (no selling, no deliveries, no cash handling, NO RISK)!!
  • THE POTENTIAL - when you help someone improve their quality of life and save them money doing it...they tell others - REFERRALS, REFERRALS, REFFERALS!!!!  That means growth like a wildfire and repeat customers/residual income!!
  • THE PAY - weekly pay; income that can replace/exceed my humble teacher's salary in less than 6 months!!!

I am looking for people who have a passion for helping others - "to enhance the lives of those you touch by helping people reach their goals" (company motto).  I need help with the incredible workload.  There are many who want/need to be informed of the hazards in their home and how this company can help them eliminate those dangers!!  Please email carlawillbfree@yahoo.com to get more information!!!!  I look forward to helping you improve your physical, financial, personal, and environmental wellness!!!! 

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)