Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BeachBody: FREE business kit until Jan 7th, 2011!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:21 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 101 Total Views

If you are currently doing a Beachbody workout, I want to make sure you are getting the most out of what BeachBody has to offer! For example, did you know that by logging in your workout everyday into WOWY, you can be entered into the daily drawing for your chance to win up to $1000...just for working out!

If you do not already have a coach, I would love for you to go to my website: www.getfit4wellness.com --check out my personal bio, and sign up to have me be your official beachbody coach. The best part is, it's FREE!! I will help with choosing an appropriate exercise and/or nutrition program and then motivate and support you through your transformation.
When you go to my website, click on join to get your FREE membership. You will also see 2 other membership options.
Let me explain them to you:
The first is a club membership. This gets you 10% off any order from my website. It also gets you a personalized diet/meal plan , automatic entry in the the daily sweepstakes (instead of manually entering everyday), and much more. The club membership is only $2.99/wk and it is billed as $38.87 quarterly. When you sign up as a club member, I will send you a FREE sample of SHAKEOLOGY!!
The other membership option is a preferred customer membership. If you are at all interested in trying Shakeology (your daily MEAL replacement, not a protein shake!), this is the best option for saving you $$. A preferred customer gets 25% off all orders and much more. It costs a one time fee of $39.95 and then $14.95/month.
Again, I appreciate you supporting me by checking out my website, www.getfit4wellness.com, reading my personal success story, and signing up as at least a free member. I look forward to helping you meet your health and fitness goals as your personal BeachBody coach!

Tessa Moser Goodwill
MPT and Personal Fitness Advisor with Team Beachbody
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vegasbeauti
by Member on Dec. 30, 2010 at 6:51 PM

Looking to change your life in 2011? Become a Team Beachbody Coach. Inspire others to achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life. We give you the sales tools, support, training—everything you need to get started AND succeed.

• Be your own boss
• A Proven Success Formula
• FREE business starter kit if you si...gn up by January 7th 2011
• 25% off all Beachbody products, including Shakeology!

http://www.getfit4wellness.com/

Tessa Moser MPT and Personal Fitness/Nutrition Advisor

vegasbeauti
by Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 3:51 PM

FREE sign up ends Jan 7th!! Don't miss your chance to become a preferred customer and earn 25% off all purchases and avoid the sign up fee!

vegasbeauti
by Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Only 2 days left for FREE sign ups. Don't miss your chance to save $40 on your preferred customer membership and start bringing the rewards of a more physically and financially fit 2011!

also...become a fan of my facebook page for more fitness info! tell your fans. once io reach 25, i will start doing regular giveaways!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Get-Fit-4-Wellness/118839621482139

Tessa
MPT and Personal Fitness/Nutrition Advisor
http://www.getfit4wellness.com/
www.shakeology.com/coachtessa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)