Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Earn Extra Cash from Home. No Selling or Multi-Level Marketing.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 54 Total Views

As a cosmetologist and beauty consultant I have experienced the benefit of creating multiple streams of income. This can help supplement and/or build your finances to pay down debts, save for vacation, emergencies or whatever financial goal you have in mind.

I have learned along the way that one of the keys to being successful is to help others achieve their goals. So in my effort to continue being a WAHM I want to help other women and mothers achieve the same.

The networks I have partnered with simply present trial offers from Fortune 500 companies. These Fortune 500 companies pay the affiliate networks to do the advertising for them. This is called "incentive advertising", which means they offer free gifts (incentives) to people that try the products or services.

This is where you and I come in. When we are referred to the network sites where a variety of ads are placed, we complete an offer and simply send our own referrals to the site to do the same. We are paid for the referrals we bring to the site.

This is not multi-level marketing (MLM) or selling. Simply referring and that's it! 

In addition to what the network pays, I have taken it upon myself to pay my referrals a percentage of my earnings as well, in appreciation for helping me reach my goals. Earn up to $25 from ME for completing your offer(s).

To get started with earning your cash, visit either one, or both of these sites.

http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=770271 

http://ebony.freetreasurechest.com/index.php?ref=75639

I have found this to be a great means for extra money, to supplement or save. The choice is yours!

If you have any questions or need help getting started, do not hesitate to contact me as I am here to help.

Much success to you as you work your way towards achieving your goals!

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)