Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help wah!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:47 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 347 Total Views

I want to work from home but do not know where to begin. i was woundering if anyone would be so kind to help thanks

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aerbennett
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Well it all depends on what youre interested in a job or a business. I, myself, am trying to do both. I am currently involved with a business though. Its with a team of wahm's that seek a residual income to supplement or replace there current income. We are a team of health and wellness consultants that set up accounts and market for a business from the comfort of our own home. We work for ourselves but never by ourselves. There is always some type of training or helpful advice that can be given at almost any given time. If you want more information about this business visit the website in my signature to set an appointment for you to chat with someone and get a better outlook on the business as a whole. Theres no selling nor inventory, free training and website, no need for home parties, 100% risk free. 

I also am involved with a jewelry biz. Its moreso a home party type business but an opportunity to make money with some of the most amazing and fashionable jewelry today. You can also visit the website also in my signature and email me at arandolphbennett@yahoo.com to let me know if youre interested in that as well.

Also if its a job you are interested in I can help you with that as well. Im willing to help you pursue from either a business or job standpoint as I have tried both. Looking forward to talking with you!!!

Ashley Randolph-Bennett
Independent Marketing Rep
arandolphbennett@yahoo.com
www.workathomeunited.com/aerbennett
Work At Home United

Consultant with Cookie Lee Jewelry
www.cookielee.biz/joysingh
Mercedus
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Of course we'll help you. Many here can completely understand what you are going through. I myself have 2 wah businesses and I enjoy them both.  Do me a quick favor.  Read these questions and then answer them. This will give you a general idea of where you need to start and what I can do to help.

1. What are your goals(what do you hope to accomplish)? They can be personal or financial.

2. How do you want a stay at home opportunity to help you?

3. How much about MLM do you know?

4. Have you ever purchased any materials that will teach you the skills you need to know to market smarter not harder?

5. How much time do you  think you can reasonable put towards training and working your chosen business?

6. Are you willing to be taught how to work your chosen business properly?

If you would like for me to help you, just let me know. Good luck in finding the business you are looking for. See you on the other side.

Best Wishes,

Mercedus Long

KandK
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:29 PM

I will send you a private message about the two business that i do

Amber

Amber
Together we can make to a better tomorrow
www.2plus7.com/abettertomorrow
healthymom45
by Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Are you open to earning money by doing makeup and/or health & wellness presentations? If you want to know more email me. Thanks, Kathy

Kathy Sims

Area Manager of Arbonne International

256-507-2548

www.successfromtheheart.myarbonne.com

Sarah82879
by Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:04 PM

I am a stay at home mom and have a 10 month old son. I joined CEO Moms awhile back and I absolutely love it. I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant and prosperous. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! I don't have to sell anything, keep inventory, or do parties. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and still be there for my son.

Check out my website http://www.4themoms.com/.

I would love to talk to you and give you more info so you can do the same!!

Sarah Niska

Proud Member of CEO Moms

WorkatHomeMom08
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 7:53 AM

Hi, my name is Alice and I would love to share with you what I do from home and see if you qualify to join my team. I help families have greener homes and earn green at the same time. Are you out-going, love to help people, care about the environment, and are willing to devote at least 8 to 10 hours a week working from home? These are the main qualifications for joining our team. If you have them, then please do contact me and we will set you up on a live Webcast so you can decide for yourself whether this is for you or not.

WorkatHomeMom08           Alice

http://www.thewhycircle.com/alice 

reba80
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I am a mother of a daughter and was looking for something I could to earn money and enjoy.. I work with a company that offers great training, and mentors me. It is a risk free business opportunity. No parties, No need to deliver products, No billing or complicated paperwork. I get to work from home when I want to and as much I would like to with my daughter around. Let me share with you what is changing my life. For more information, contact Rebecca Perez, www.beathomebiz.net.

busynesskim
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Check out Scentsy...

Growing by leaps and bounds.

If you sign up in August, you get both Spring/ Summer and Fall/ Winter Catalogs Plus scent samples of all available fragrances.

If you sign up on my team, I will give you an additional free warmer.  Nice company - easy to do - fast shipping.  Monthly paycheck from the company.  Huge growth potential and repeat customers are great!

ChristinaDennis
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Hey there :)

Being at home is an amazing feeling!! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am with AMERIPLAN. The company is great and you don't SELL stuff to people. We are a 17 yr old Discount Health Benefits CO. We help people save TONS of money on their healthcare cost as well as Legal services, Financial services, many retailers Nationwide and much more.

These are things that people NEED. 70% of Americans are under-insured if insured at all and there are TONS who need Legal services. Basically you just respond to people request for more info and help them out. You can also help others work from Home with Ameriplan!!!

You are paid an upfront commission for each plan you enroll or each Broker you enroll to work. Then you are also paid Residual income each month. Which just means you keep receiving a portion of that same member or brokers membership fee EVERY month over and over. Do it once and keep getting paid!!!

You will receive a benefits plan for your entire house, Daily Pay, 401K, 4 websites to market with, discount at tons of retailers and you will have some awesome Training and Support.

If you are interested in knowing more I'd love to help you out. You can listen to a brief overview call if you'd like at 616-712-1118 and you can check out my website at www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis And always feel free to call or send me a message!!

Good Luck with your search and God Bless :)

"If you put your whole heart into what you do you WILL Succeed"
Christina Dennis 
Ameriplan Business Owner
770-728-9938
www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
Daily Pay~Residual Lifetime income~Benefits  

ladybug700
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Your going to find a lot of different opportunities out there.  During your research I urge you to check this one out.  Visit www.TimeToEarnWhatYourWorth.com/8679067 This site will explain "the facts" about the company - what is expected of you and what you can expect from the company.  I can tell you first hand their compensation plan sounds too good to be true, but it is the real deal.  I have earned a profit every month since I've began and every month it increases a little more. 

Contact me with any questions you may have, I'll be happy to answer them and tell you everything the company has to offer....because there is so much more.

Valerie ubu328@hotmail.com 716-864-9474

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)