• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stuck Jobless in this crappy economy???? no need to frown, being a Candle consultant is a fun way to ignore the recession!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:20 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 51 Total Views

Hi my name is Jenetta,

I am a SAHM and a WAHM. I represent a great company with an awesome product & I have a ton of fun doing it!!!! DiamondCreek Candle is an American based company that makes clean, even burning soy candles (safe for kids and pets!!), so theres NO TUNNELING!!! These candles are made when ordered and one of a kind, they smell amazing!!  See for yourself!!!!!

As a DiamondCreek Candle consultant I am always looking for fresh new faces to join my team. I was given a very exciting and fun opportunity to throw parties and get out and be a part of my community and I love it!!!! I have met so many nice and interesting people who really enjoy what I have to offer them. Do you wanna know what it's like to have everone know your name???? I CAN SHOW YOU && I WANT TO SHOW YOU!!!! I want to be able to give you the gift of being able to stay home with your kids and support your family, I want to give you the gift of a social status that will make you your home towns local celebrity && I want everyone to know your name. But in order for me to do that you have to let me know or sign up here

My name is Jenetta

& I am a diamondCreek Candle consultant

Give your home that exotic twist!!!!

Jen's Exotic Twist.com

By Diamond Creek Candles

Direct Sales, Candle Parties, Business Opps.

PryncessJubilee@yahoo.com

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
PforPryncess
by on Jul. 31, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Give your home that exotic twist!!!!

Jen's Exotic Twist.com

By Diamond Creek Candles

Direct Sales, Candle Parties, Business Opps.

PryncessJubilee@yahoo.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)