Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daddy Dolls...make sure to order yours now!

Posted by on May. 17, 2008 at 10:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

Hi, my name is Kristina.

I am 26, originally  from germany, I moved to Clarksville, TN in nov 2007.

I love to sew...anything from curtains, to bedding and clothes.

Recently I started making Daddy Dolls for the little ones that don't really understand why Daddy isn't there and just want him home.

I know my Daddy dolls can't replace DADDY, but it can help pass the time until he is back home.

I made a few so far and it makes me very happy to see the respond to them from the kids I made them for!

My husband has been in the army for over 12 years now, he's been deployed 6 times since he joined, but he loves his job more then anything! He is the love of my life, we have been married over 3 years now and I couldn't ask for more.

We have a beautiful 6 year old daughter and are expecting another one in December.....Whoohoo!

Now that we are stationed at Fort Campbell, KY and it seems like over 80% of the soldiers are deployed I constantly see spouses dealing with everyday problems that they have to manage without their soldiers at home.

As a military spouse I know deployments are hard, especially for the little ones.

He was deployed from Aug 06-Sept 07. Back then I saw the Daddy dolls online, but never thought about making one for my daughter....I know she would have loved it and it would have made things a lot easier for her!

If you are interested in my Daddy dolls please email me or feel free to check out my myspace page @

www.myspace.com/sew_into_it

I charge $15 / doll....that includes the croping of your soldiers picture and any of the 3 prints you choose for the backside.

I can also add a personal message at the bottom at no extra charge.

The dolls measure about 5"x11".

I do offer discounts if more then 2 dolls are ordered.

This is great for families with multiple children but also for group orders such as FRG etc.

Then the amount is $10 / doll.

I also offer reasonably priced shipping  ,prices depend on location and amount of dolls.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this!

Kristina

by on May. 17, 2008 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)