Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to know you...

Posted by on May. 25, 2008 at 2:35 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 276 Total Views
It can be hard when you are stationed somewhere new and you try to meet new people. Please tell a little about yourself and where you are stationed at. Who knows you might make new friends!
by on May. 25, 2008 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lovearmywife
by on Jun. 20, 2008 at 9:21 PM
hey there My name is Angel! I have two wonderful little boyrs one is 4 years old and one is 3 months old.  My husband is currently deployed to iraq. We are currently stationed at Fort Campbell. This is our first deployment.

Angel
Proud wife of SPC Johnson
SoldiersWife213
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2008 at 9:24 PM

my name is stormy, im 22 have a 2 month old lil boy named gabriel.  currently im in fort worth but were getting ready to be station in vilseck germany when the hubby gets back from iraq.  if anyof you girls are stationed there please let me know so when i get there i can make some friends ! simple smile

13stehanie
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2009 at 12:24 AM

hi my name is stephanie im 24. i have been amrried to my huubby going on 3 yrs we have a little girl that is 3. i live in NE right now that hubby is recalassing for a new mos. right now it is germany but we dont have orders yet so we will see.

dawnshorizon
by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Hello. My name is Heather. My husband is active duty and we have a 2 year daughter. We are currently stationed in Monterey, CA where my husband is studying Arabic. We have been here since August '08 and will be leaving in November or December (if all goes well).

We were stationed at Fort Gordon, GA before moving here. I have family in GA now and would really love to move back there. There is a chance, however, that would could end up in Maryland or Germany. Has anyone ever been to either place? I have heard  that Germany is amazing, but I am so worried about being in a different country from our families. We still have a while to go here, but I can't help but think about it already.

mlb1983
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Hello! My name is Melissa. I am at Ft Bliss for the meanwhile since my husband is in Iraq. We are stationed in Hawaii at Schofield Barracks. I have a 7 year old and a 1 month old. My husband and I have been together for 3 years and married 2 years. Thats about all that I can think of to say. If you want to know anything else, let me know.
Kaddy
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2009 at 4:27 AM

Hi! I am Kathy  we are stationed in Japan but just got orders for DH to go on another 1 year solo tour so the kids (9,8,4,3 &1)  and I are headed back to the states. Should be interesting!

**edit**

things have changed a bit since i posted this.. the army changed its mind again and is sending us to texas!! Good and bad with that but at least he'll be around the kids a little more!

mamahill09
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2009 at 7:07 PM

hey yall my name is samantha and i am a mother of three two boys 5& 4 and a daughter 2 my husband and i just recently got married and we are at ft. stewart

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)