Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Army wife

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2008 at 12:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

Hello ladies I am new to the group. Yesterday my husband joined to Army  National Guard and I just wanted to say I am so very proud of him. I admire and am so grateful to all the men and women that choose to defend our country.

Thanks, jazz

by on Jul. 16, 2008 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jersey_girl1983
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2008 at 1:12 PM
Hey Jazz,
My name is Colleen and i hjave been a proud ARMY wife for 2 yrs. The Guard is a good branch of the Army. My hubby is in the Reserve. He is s an Army firefighter and i couldnt be more proud of him. Just wanted to say that if you need anything just pm me.
DjsMommy72107
by on Aug. 10, 2008 at 10:01 PM

My boyfriend who i have been with for 2 yrs also the father of my 1yr old son is leaving for basic training in 5 days for the army and yes i am proud of him for following his dreams and doing good for country by defending it but im also nervous and scared because i never thought id be one to be going through this and especially so young and a new parent. we are both only 18 so i pictured us both going to college and working while raising our son. im not sure how to handle him being gone ive been trying to see him more often but he doesnt seem to want to do much of anything he has gotten lazier and i guess more distant with everyone other then his close friends so its definately making his leaving coming up so much harder.

lindseycramer
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2008 at 2:01 AM

hey,

im new to the group to, my husband is in the army but he is serving overseas now, and i miss him soooooooo much i hope your hubby dosnt get deployed especially if you have young children, my husband has only seen our son for 4 days of his life, its hard but worth it

KeliArmyWife
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2008 at 2:35 AM

I just wanted to say hi. i wish you and your husband the best of luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)