Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new! Hi everyone!

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2008 at 2:38 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

Hi everyone! I'm Rikki and I'm new to the group. I'm 20 with a 2 yr old little girl (Madison). My husband and I are stationed at Ft Campbell, KY. I'm an army wife as you all know. My hubby and I have been married since Nov 08, 2007. So as you can see I'm a fairly new army wife. I'm still trying to figure out everything and it gets kinda crazy sometimes. Everything is so different here than I am used to. I grew up in a small town in IN and then moved to KY when my hubby and I got married. I'm looking to make some new friends along this journey in my life. So, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Any questions you have about me, feel free to ask. Have a great day!

Love doesn't just exist in fairy tales, I found my prince charming...he's my knight in dirty ACUs
by on Aug. 20, 2008 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
csarmywife
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2008 at 1:03 PM

hey Rikki, this is Christy. thought i'd write you. i am new to the group too. i'm 35. have two girls. Madilyn is 2 1/2 and Lauryn 1 1/2. my husband Gary is also in the Army. we're in NC. i see you haven't been married too long. Gary and i got married 2004APR30. how do you like Campbell so far? hope to chat with you more. ttyl. bye, me.

----- Howards  Wifey Aug. 20, 2008 at 2:38 PM -----
Hi everyone! I'm Rikki and I'm new to the group. I'm 20 with a 2 yr old little girl (Madison). My husband and I are stationed at Ft Campbell, KY. I'm an army wife as you all know. My hubby and I have been married since Nov 08, 2007. So as you can see I'm a fairly new army wife. I'm still trying to figure out everything and it gets kinda crazy sometimes. Everything is so different here than I am used to. I grew up in a small town in IN and then moved to KY when my hubby and I got married. I'm looking to make some new friends along this journey in my life. So, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Any questions you have about me, feel free to ask. Have a great day!

Armywench
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2008 at 3:15 PM

Hi! I'm new, too, but not to the Army. My husband and I have been married since July 2005, so it's been over three years! He is current;y Green-To-Gold, so we have a year-and-a-half left until he commissions back onto full-blown Active Duty. We are starting the adoption process, so at the moment, no children. But we're hoping to get there soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)